Regulatory Elements Database
Link to manuscript
This database provides a user interface to the results of the analysis presented in Sheffield et al. (2013)
. This is data processed from hundreds of DNaseI-hypersensitivity and Affymetrix microarray experiments. This interface provides access to roughly 2.8 million DNaseI-hypersensitive sites and their signal in 112 human samples. Questions? contact Nathan Sheffield
. See also: Supplemental Files
There are 5 ways to explore the data:
- By CELLTYPE - Select cell-types to include or exclude.
- By CLUSTER - View promoter, CpG-island, and conserved element overlap for all clusters, and select individual clusters.
- By GENE - Search by gene of interest
- By COORDINATE: Give chr, start, stop to find all regulatory elements in a region.
- By FACTOR: find a specific TF of interest